Friday, July 22, 2011

Arizona - Day 4

Today was mostly uneventful at training. We wrapped up both of the classes today and took our final test. The last test has me worried, but I think I passed it (Update - I passed with a 95%).

After we completed our work for the day, I dropped my boss off at the airport and then texted Mitch to let him know I was free for the night. I went back to the hotel and relaxed for a bit, and he got in touch later, saying that MikeyB, another member of MirageForums.net was available to hang out. Sounds good!

Mikey recommended a good Mexican restaurant, so I made my way to Garcia's in Tempe. It's a regional "chain" based out of Arizona with about 10 restaurants, but it was really good. It's not street food quality (I still think that's a positive trait) but it was damn delicious. I had the Pork Tacos, tasty! The three of us sat around talking technology, cars, people, etc, etc, etc for nearly 3 hours that night. It was great to hang with both of the guys, I hope I get to meet them again in the future.

Headed back to the hotel, and tried to get to sleep early. The next day, my real adventure started!

No comments:

Post a Comment