Friday, March 16, 2012


Well...... at least it will be interesting while I'm there. Granted, I don't arrive until the 25th, but that's a lot of potential rain, and Machu Picchu has seen enough flooding within the last month that people got stranded there. Really glad I have almost no solid itinerary and Machu Picchu tickets are somewhat flexible.

Nearly ready to go, have everything I was waiting for, after riding (hopefully) this weekend, I have to clean up my gear and start packing it all, but it's mostly all together. If Cyclegear gets any more Freeze-Out glove liners before I go, I'm going to snag a pair, but other than that, I think I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment