Monday, December 20, 2010

OMG.... I am so full!!!!!

So, Robert refused to take no for an answer, and I'm glad. Molly and Robert and Quinton (hope I spelled that correctly) picked us up from the Airport in Tampa a little after noon and took us to the Taco Bus (www.tampatacobus.com). It was magical! That place is so amazingly good, it was better than I remembered, and the green sauce is still killer. Soooo goooood! I had a veggie burrito and a veggie taco and I am about to pass out I'm so full.

Photobucket

I was really good to see them and meet Quinton, but I'm bummed we didn't get to see Carlos. We'll have to come back down here in the Spring and see them all again, as well as catch Aaron and Holly.

I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly we got back into the airport, we were gone maybe 2.5 hours and it took us about 25 minutes to get into the airport, to our terminal and through security. The line was significantly shorter than when we left (as in there were 5 people in front of us), but I still think we would have gotten completely through in about 35 minutes or so even if it was "bad." Tampa is a really nice airport as well, laid out logically and clean. Not quite as current as far as fixtures when compared to Miami, but overall a nice airport.

Off to kill three hours while we wait for our flight to Gatwick.

No comments:

Post a Comment